Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pain and Hope

I am again in the 'wilderness' but Torah is my Manna, and my love for G*d will not let my heart be empty.

When I wake I struggle, when I go to bed I toss and tear at my hair but the psalms are there for me,

I am continually with Thee; Thou holdest my right hand. (T73:23)
Whom have I in heaven but Thee? And beside Thee I desire none upon earth. (T73:25)
If I make my bed in the Sheol, behold, Thou art there.(T139:8)

I want there to be some meaning some purpose for what I gave, for what I lost
I know there is only one reason for everything and it is greater than my own life.
I praise G*d's name for all the strength I have
I praise G*d's name for Hur and Aaron holding up Moshe's arms at Rephidim

Create me a clean heart, O God; and renew a stedfast spirit within me. (T51:12)

His mercy will endure forever.