Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hold your Head Up High

Av, your miracles daily attend me and my life is unconditionally devoted to
your sanctification, to Torah and Leshon HaKodesh. No matter what sacrifice is necessary it is my will to cultivate myself for the work of Israel. I claim as my purpose, my reason your Holy Name. In doing so, I commit my soul that though art my L*rd and there is no other. This world is constantly instantiated and sustained by your word alone. It has no meaning except in response to the Torah. We can have no justice from our own creations; they are but fanatsies.

Av, I know that no righteousness comes from the self only from you. Every talent and all strength you have granted your creation is but a conceit if not returned. Let us return it in acts of goodness. Let us return it in faith unto and love for thee.

Blessed art though L*rd of the universe who made me a man of Israel.
Blessed art though G*d of Truth and revelation.

I will trust in thee, I will not give up hope.