Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A New Plan for My Life

I resolve to Trust in G*d, the Master of Destiny.

Every day I will ask myself six questions:

1. What will you do today to Sanctify G*d in the world?
2. What will you do today for Justice and Charity?
3. What will you do today for your Health so you may do more of 1 and 2?
4. What will you do today for your Finances so you may do more of 1 and 2?
5. What did you do today for your family and for future generations so they will do 1 and 2?

Finally a quote from Matis Greenblatt on Don Yitzchak Abrabanel (1437-1508)

"In his last work, a letter written to Saul HaKohen in 1507 Abrabanel writes: "All these commentaries I wrote after I left my country. Before that, all the time was spent in the courts and palaces of the kings... my days in vanity and my years in getting riches and honor; and now these riches have perished... It was only after I had become a fugitive...without money, that I sought out the Book of the Lord"